Tuesday 23 September 2014

Fashionista Diaries


As promised, this week you guys will be seeing what my friends wore to our Matric Dance however before you see how fabulous everyone was, I think it would be great if we could catch up with our Previous Fashionista of the week; Miss Aaliyah Tia Singh.

Since the last time you’ve seen her, her style has managed to work through the seasons and is nothing short of fabulous. At the Matric Dance she wore a beautiful white outfit which showed off her amazing body and added some edginess to the mix. She definitely looked unique and also had the confidence to carry out her look. I especially loved how she accessorised the outfit, making sure that nothing competes with the look proving that less is more.







But seeing as this is Fashionista Diaries, I don’t think it would hurt to see what else she’s been wearing 



Miss Aaliyah Tia Singh, just like the rest of the ladies she definitely looked great and unique and I hope you guys think so too! Just remember to keep up with Minc.Ink to see what the rest of the Fashionistas I hang around.
Happy Shopping Guys
XoXo


No comments:

Post a Comment