Thursday 8 January 2015

A Holiday To Remember

The festive Season is almost coming to an end as next week everything goes back to normal. However, I must admit that although I didn’t go anywhere this festive season, I did make the most of Johannesburg. I spent some of my Saturday afternoons within the excitement of Braamfontein, going out with friends and even catching up with some friends from the past.

I even spent a Sunday afternoon with a couple of my friends from High School over at Maboneng, which I must say was a pretty cool experience as we got a chance to truly experience the chilled vibes of a typical Sunday afternoon in Maboneng. Besides spending a lot of time with family from Durban, showing them around the City of Gold, I myself had the amazing chance of being a tourist in my very own city.

The Following Pics were Taken at Maboneng when I had spent my Sunday afternoon with the very cool Gomolemo, Kamogelo and Neo! 










However I am excited about 2015 and you can only expect more posts about all things Stylishly Unique. 

Happy Shopping Guys
XoXo 

No comments:

Post a Comment