Monday 30 June 2014

Head Gear!


Yes its winter and it’s freezing outside, but that doesn't mean your head has to get cold as well, however it also doesn't mean that beanies are the only way to keep warm! Not to say that there aren't some fabulous beanies out there but there are more ways of keeping your head warm. This winter it’s time to invest in some beanies, fedoras and bucket hats. Not only is it a practical way of keeping your head warm but you can also switch up your look by adding personality and it’s a great accessory.



 I have personally invested in a couple of beanies and hats but I am still asking myself why am I not yet a proud owner of a bucket hat, yes I’ve borrowed one for a day from a friend and I loved it but I need to add it to my shopping list. If you are looking to invest in some head gear now would be the perfect time to start as Cotton On has a huge sale and they’re selling their beanies for only R 50. But there is practically a sale everywhere so go out there and add head gear to your shopping list!




Everywhere you go everyone has a beanie on but that’s not the only way to go,whether you are going for the cozy look or if you are looking to switch up your look there is something out there for you to match your style.




























Happy Shopping Guys 
XoXo 

No comments:

Post a Comment