Wednesday 18 June 2014

Sweaters!








So I am guessing winter is upon us meaning that is time to invest in some good sweaters (Yay!) I absolutely love sweaters and not only because they are comfortable but because they are versatile, whether you decide to wear them with leggings or jeans, sweaters are good to go  and you can fit them into any look. I especially love Over-sized Sweaters as they give me a cozy feeling especially when paired with warm leggings. However lately I have been loving sweaters from Cotton On, Factorie and Mr Price.

Personally I love wearing sweaters with skater skirts when I am going out but I often wear them with whatever looks good 



For a more comfy look you can always wear your favourite sweater with a knitted bottom or plain leggings 
I also love sweaters cause you can either dress them up or dress them down



Sweaters are just one of the reasons why I love winter 

Happy Shopping Guys
XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment