Tuesday 29 July 2014

Miss Leigh Van Den Berg

This week I had the privilege to speak to Cape Town based freelancer and copywriter Leigh Van Den Berg who currently works for magazines and ad agencies. She mostly works from home but sometimes in-house as well. Among the many things she does, she also holds a beauty and Fashion Editor Position at a local online women’s magazine,” so I’m crazy busy but I love what I do. Writing about beauty is probably the thing I enjoy the most so I also have a beauty blog. It’s a great way to indulge that passion even further.”
Leigh is on the left hand side
She started off her career by working for a small boutique ad agency, “but I can’t even remember its name right now. (Seriously! It was some random acronym and they retrenched me within six months.)”  She has since worked for The Publishing Partnership, TBWA Hunts Lascaris, The Jupiter Drawing Room full-time “and what feels like a zillion other places in a freelance capacity ever since. “ 
To find out more about  Miss Leigh Van Den Berg , you will just have to wait for Thursdays Post but until then you can catch up with her on her blog @ www.lipglossismylife.com and follow her on twitter @lipglossgirl

Happy Shopping Guys 
XoXo




No comments:

Post a Comment